It is always a delight to see murals and artwork I’ve painted show up in the press. I’d love to create a mural for you that ends up in print or on tv!
- Murals at DnA Vintners, Greens Coulee Life Publication, Sept. 2019.
- Murals in Gundersen Health System Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Dept; Funded with a grant by Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
- Mural in new Westby Area Performing Arts Center, featured in The Westby Times, June 2018. Read the article.
- Featured Artist, ADRC Connect, ADRC of Monroe County, Sparta, WI, March 2018.
- “Everyone Has a Story”, WXOW News 19 with Heather Armstrong, July 27, 2017. See the story.
- Featured Artist, International Decorative Artisans League, February, 2017. See the video.
- Featured Artist, Philo Films & Issues, August, 2016. Read the newsletter.
- “Survival” Exhibit, La Crosse Tribune, July 9, 2016. Read the article.
- [art]ifact Exhibit, UW-L campus News. Feb 15, 2016. Read the article.
- Murals in the Westby-Christiana Fire Dept., featured in The Westby Times, December 2015. Read article #1. Read article #2.
Featured Artist, La Crosse Magazine, Sept/Oct. 2015.
Little Free Library, Painting Donation in Coon Valley, Fall 2014. Read the article.
Henry Joseph Thomas Mural at Knutson Memorial Library, featured in The Westby Times, October 15, 2014. Read the article. Click the photo below to see the video that Henry’s mom, Tina, put together with photos of the mural in progress. Please keep them in your thoughts with this heartbreaking loss.
Four-seasons mural at Knutson Memorial Library, featured in The Westby Times, February 2013. Read the article.
Fall landscape mural featured in the LaCrosse Tribune, Home and Garden Section, April 2012. Read the article.